calendarnavigator-min.js is a part of Microsoft® Windows® Operating System program developed by Intel Corporation.Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If calendarnavigator-min.js is error, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below:
- Company: Intel Corporation
- Product: Intel(R) Common User Interface
- Version: 18.104.22.1687
- MD5: 6ff29a6c7dafb14f79ec37bf038d5099
- Size: 1954 Byte
Is calendarnavigator-min.js a virus
The legit calendarnavigator-min.js process is located in the f:installerliferay 6liferay-portal-6.1.1-ce-ga2omcat-7.0.27webapps folder. If it is located elsewhere, it could be malware as a virus can have any name. Some virus can pretend to be calendarnavigator-min.js and reside in the Windows or the System32 folder. One way to confirm would be to right-click on the file and use anti-virus software to scan it - download anti-virus here
What is calendarnavigator-min.js is error mean?
There are multiple reasons that may cause calendarnavigator-min.js errors. These include Windows registry issues, malicious software, faulty applications, etc.Error messages related to the calendarnavigator-min.js file can also indicate that the file has been incorrectly installed, corrupted or removed.
Other common calendarnavigator-min.js errors include:
- “calendarnavigator-min.js is missing”
- “calendarnavigator-min.js error loading”
- “calendarnavigator-min.js crash”
- “calendarnavigator-min.js was not found”
- “calendarnavigator-min.js could not be located”
- “calendarnavigator-min.js Access Violation”
- “The procedure entry point calendarnavigator-min.js error”
- “Cannot find calendarnavigator-min.js”
- “Cannot register calendarnavigator-min.js”
Recommended Solution to Fix calendarnavigator-min.js error
To quickly resolve your problem, we recommend download and use calendarnavigator-min.js Fix Tool,this tool perform a scan for calendarnavigator-min.js issues and other system errors. It will also check if all .dll and .exe files are registered in the system and scan for other issues that may be preventing system from working properly. After the scan process, it will allow you to repair the errors.
Step 1: Click the “Download Here” button to get an automatic tool.
Step 2: Install the utility by following simple installation instructions.
Step 3: Launch the program to fix your calendarnavigator-min.js errors and other issues.