installedapplication.dll is a part of Microsoft® Windows® Operating System program developed by Comodo Security Solutions, Inc.Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If installedapplication.dll is error, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below:
- Company: Comodo Security Solutions, Inc
- Product: COMODO PC TuneUp
- Version: 22.214.171.124
- MD5: 3D171E637379C7844F64D76819FA5474
- Size: 449224.00 Byte
Is installedapplication.dll a virus
The legit installedapplication.dll process is located in the e: \ \program files\ \comodo \pc tuneup \categoryfactories \ folder. If it is located elsewhere, it could be malware as a virus can have any name. Some virus can pretend to be installedapplication.dll and reside in the Windows or the System32 folder. One way to confirm would be to right-click on the file and use anti-virus software to scan it - download anti-virus here
What is installedapplication.dll is error mean?
There are multiple reasons that may cause installedapplication.dll errors. These include Windows registry issues, malicious software, faulty applications, etc.Error messages related to the installedapplication.dll file can also indicate that the file has been incorrectly installed, corrupted or removed.
Other common installedapplication.dll errors include:
- “installedapplication.dll is missing”
- “installedapplication.dll error loading”
- “installedapplication.dll crash”
- “installedapplication.dll was not found”
- “installedapplication.dll could not be located”
- “installedapplication.dll Access Violation”
- “The procedure entry point installedapplication.dll error”
- “Cannot find installedapplication.dll”
- “Cannot register installedapplication.dll”
Recommended Solution to Fix installedapplication.dll error
To quickly resolve your problem, we recommend download and use installedapplication.dll Fix Tool,this tool perform a scan for installedapplication.dll issues and other system errors. It will also check if all .dll and .exe files are registered in the system and scan for other issues that may be preventing system from working properly. After the scan process, it will allow you to repair the errors.
Step 1: Click the “Download Here” button to get an automatic tool.
Step 2: Install the utility by following simple installation instructions.
Step 3: Launch the program to fix your installedapplication.dll errors and other issues.