Updated December 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
application_helpers.js is a part of Microsoft® Windows® Operating System program developed by unknown company.Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If application_helpers.js is error, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below:
- Company: unknown company
- Product: unknown product
- Version: Unknown file version
- MD5: 1eb3048283fafa1179514353a6adabf7
- Size: 1030 Byte
Is application_helpers.js a virus
The legit application_helpers.js process is located in the c: \users \win \appdata \local \torch \plugins \torrent \188.8.131.5231 \web \js \helpers \ \application_helpers.js folder. If it is located elsewhere, it could be malware as a virus can have any name. Some virus can pretend to be application_helpers.js and reside in the Windows or the System32 folder. One way to confirm would be to right-click on the file and use anti-virus software to scan it - download anti-virus here
What is application_helpers.js is error mean?
There are multiple reasons that may cause application_helpers.js errors. These include Windows registry issues, malicious software, faulty applications, etc.Error messages related to the application_helpers.js file can also indicate that the file has been incorrectly installed, corrupted or removed.
Other common application_helpers.js errors include:
- “application_helpers.js is missing”
- “application_helpers.js error loading”
- “application_helpers.js crash”
- “application_helpers.js was not found”
- “application_helpers.js could not be located”
- “application_helpers.js Access Violation”
- “The procedure entry point application_helpers.js error”
- “Cannot find application_helpers.js”
- “Cannot register application_helpers.js”
Recommended Solution to Fix application_helpers.js error
To quickly resolve your problem, we recommend download and use application_helpers.js Fix Tool,this tool perform a scan for application_helpers.js issues and other system errors. It will also check if all .dll and .exe files are registered in the system and scan for other issues that may be preventing system from working properly. After the scan process, it will allow you to repair the errors.
Step 1: Click the “Download Here” button to get an automatic tool.
Step 2: Install the utility by following simple installation instructions.
Step 3: Launch the program to fix your application_helpers.js errors and other issues.