edistpowershellx64windowsserver2003.windowsxp-kb926141-x64-enu.exe is a part of Microsoft® Windows® Operating System program developed by Windows Server 2003/Windows XP x64 Family.Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If edistpowershellx64windowsserver2003.windowsxp-kb926141-x64-enu.exe is error, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below:
- Company: Windows Server 2003/Windows XP x64 Family
- Product: Microsoft SQL Server
- Version: 4365157108a685751678
- MD5: 4bb5d90c982b8a652434f5eebf2779cf
- Size: Unknown file size Byte
Is edistpowershellx64windowsserver2003.windowsxp-kb926141-x64-enu.exe a virus
The legit edistpowershellx64windowsserver2003.windowsxp-kb926141-x64-enu.exe process is located in the microsoft corporation folder. If it is located elsewhere, it could be malware as a virus can have any name. Some virus can pretend to be edistpowershellx64windowsserver2003.windowsxp-kb926141-x64-enu.exe and reside in the Windows or the System32 folder. One way to confirm would be to right-click on the file and use anti-virus software to scan it - download anti-virus here
What is edistpowershellx64windowsserver2003.windowsxp-kb926141-x64-enu.exe is error mean?
There are multiple reasons that may cause edistpowershellx64windowsserver2003.windowsxp-kb926141-x64-enu.exe errors. These include Windows registry issues, malicious software, faulty applications, etc.Error messages related to the edistpowershellx64windowsserver2003.windowsxp-kb926141-x64-enu.exe file can also indicate that the file has been incorrectly installed, corrupted or removed.
Other common edistpowershellx64windowsserver2003.windowsxp-kb926141-x64-enu.exe errors include:
- “edistpowershellx64windowsserver2003.windowsxp-kb926141-x64-enu.exe is missing”
- “edistpowershellx64windowsserver2003.windowsxp-kb926141-x64-enu.exe error loading”
- “edistpowershellx64windowsserver2003.windowsxp-kb926141-x64-enu.exe crash”
- “edistpowershellx64windowsserver2003.windowsxp-kb926141-x64-enu.exe was not found”
- “edistpowershellx64windowsserver2003.windowsxp-kb926141-x64-enu.exe could not be located”
- “edistpowershellx64windowsserver2003.windowsxp-kb926141-x64-enu.exe Access Violation”
- “The procedure entry point edistpowershellx64windowsserver2003.windowsxp-kb926141-x64-enu.exe error”
- “Cannot find edistpowershellx64windowsserver2003.windowsxp-kb926141-x64-enu.exe”
- “Cannot register edistpowershellx64windowsserver2003.windowsxp-kb926141-x64-enu.exe”
Recommended Solution to Fix edistpowershellx64windowsserver2003.windowsxp-kb926141-x64-enu.exe error
To quickly resolve your problem, we recommend download and use edistpowershellx64windowsserver2003.windowsxp-kb926141-x64-enu.exe Fix Tool,this tool perform a scan for edistpowershellx64windowsserver2003.windowsxp-kb926141-x64-enu.exe issues and other system errors. It will also check if all .dll and .exe files are registered in the system and scan for other issues that may be preventing system from working properly. After the scan process, it will allow you to repair the errors.
Step 1: Click the “Download Here” button to get an automatic tool.
Step 2: Install the utility by following simple installation instructions.
Step 3: Launch the program to fix your edistpowershellx64windowsserver2003.windowsxp-kb926141-x64-enu.exe errors and other issues.