Updated September 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
libmcfcore.dll is a part of Microsoft® Windows® Operating System program developed by Lenovo Corporation.Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If libmcfcore.dll is error, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below:
- Company: Lenovo Corporation
- Product: Lenovo Multimedia and Communications Framework
- Version: 22.214.171.124
- MD5: 124d94339e530a50491c807ef6f2ede5
- Size: 132096 Byte
Is libmcfcore.dll a virus
The legit libmcfcore.dll process is located in the cusersall userslenovoimcontrollerpluginsdolbyaudiopluginx86amd64 \libmcfcore.dll folder. If it is located elsewhere, it could be malware as a virus can have any name. Some virus can pretend to be libmcfcore.dll and reside in the Windows or the System32 folder. One way to confirm would be to right-click on the file and use anti-virus software to scan it - download anti-virus here
What is libmcfcore.dll is error mean?
There are multiple reasons that may cause libmcfcore.dll errors. These include Windows registry issues, malicious software, faulty applications, etc.Error messages related to the libmcfcore.dll file can also indicate that the file has been incorrectly installed, corrupted or removed.
Other common libmcfcore.dll errors include:
- “libmcfcore.dll is missing”
- “libmcfcore.dll error loading”
- “libmcfcore.dll crash”
- “libmcfcore.dll was not found”
- “libmcfcore.dll could not be located”
- “libmcfcore.dll Access Violation”
- “The procedure entry point libmcfcore.dll error”
- “Cannot find libmcfcore.dll”
- “Cannot register libmcfcore.dll”
Recommended Solution to Fix libmcfcore.dll error
To quickly resolve your problem, we recommend download and use libmcfcore.dll Fix Tool,this tool perform a scan for libmcfcore.dll issues and other system errors. It will also check if all .dll and .exe files are registered in the system and scan for other issues that may be preventing system from working properly. After the scan process, it will allow you to repair the errors.
Step 1: Click the “Download Here” button to get an automatic tool.
Step 2: Install the utility by following simple installation instructions.
Step 3: Launch the program to fix your libmcfcore.dll errors and other issues.