microsoft.certificateservices.policy.server.dll is a part of Microsoft® Windows® Operating System program developed by Microsoft Corporation.Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If microsoft.certificateservices.policy.server.dll is error, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below:
- Company: Microsoft Corporation
- Product: Microsoft (R) Windows (R) Operating System
- Version: 6.1.7600.16385
- MD5: C3F852DF0818ADFE3B7940EF5BEDD50D
- Size: 12800 Byte
Is microsoft.certificateservices.policy.server.dll a virus
The legit microsoft.certificateservices.policy.server.dll process is located in the c: \ \windows\ \winsxs \msil_microsoft.certifica..vices.policy.server_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_9566653444e8dba9 \ folder. If it is located elsewhere, it could be malware as a virus can have any name. Some virus can pretend to be microsoft.certificateservices.policy.server.dll and reside in the Windows or the System32 folder. One way to confirm would be to right-click on the file and use anti-virus software to scan it - download anti-virus here
What is microsoft.certificateservices.policy.server.dll is error mean?
There are multiple reasons that may cause microsoft.certificateservices.policy.server.dll errors. These include Windows registry issues, malicious software, faulty applications, etc.Error messages related to the microsoft.certificateservices.policy.server.dll file can also indicate that the file has been incorrectly installed, corrupted or removed.
Other common microsoft.certificateservices.policy.server.dll errors include:
- “microsoft.certificateservices.policy.server.dll is missing”
- “microsoft.certificateservices.policy.server.dll error loading”
- “microsoft.certificateservices.policy.server.dll crash”
- “microsoft.certificateservices.policy.server.dll was not found”
- “microsoft.certificateservices.policy.server.dll could not be located”
- “microsoft.certificateservices.policy.server.dll Access Violation”
- “The procedure entry point microsoft.certificateservices.policy.server.dll error”
- “Cannot find microsoft.certificateservices.policy.server.dll”
- “Cannot register microsoft.certificateservices.policy.server.dll”
Recommended Solution to Fix microsoft.certificateservices.policy.server.dll error
To quickly resolve your problem, we recommend download and use microsoft.certificateservices.policy.server.dll Fix Tool,this tool perform a scan for microsoft.certificateservices.policy.server.dll issues and other system errors. It will also check if all .dll and .exe files are registered in the system and scan for other issues that may be preventing system from working properly. After the scan process, it will allow you to repair the errors.
Step 1: Click the “Download Here” button to get an automatic tool.
Step 2: Install the utility by following simple installation instructions.
Step 3: Launch the program to fix your microsoft.certificateservices.policy.server.dll errors and other issues.