smathstudio_desktop.exe is a part of Microsoft® Windows® Operating System program developed by Andrey Ivashov (http://smath.info/).Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If smathstudio_desktop.exe is error, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below:
- Company: Andrey Ivashov (http://smath.info/)
- Product: SMath Studio Desktop
- Version: 184.108.40.206
- MD5: 8CB6425FD0561783D45F335884D305D4
- Size: 583168.00 Byte
Is smathstudio_desktop.exe a virus
The legit smathstudio_desktop.exe process is located in the e: \ \program files\ \smath \smath studio \ folder. If it is located elsewhere, it could be malware as a virus can have any name. Some virus can pretend to be smathstudio_desktop.exe and reside in the Windows or the System32 folder. One way to confirm would be to right-click on the file and use anti-virus software to scan it - download anti-virus here
What is smathstudio_desktop.exe is error mean?
There are multiple reasons that may cause smathstudio_desktop.exe errors. These include Windows registry issues, malicious software, faulty applications, etc.Error messages related to the smathstudio_desktop.exe file can also indicate that the file has been incorrectly installed, corrupted or removed.
Other common smathstudio_desktop.exe errors include:
- “smathstudio_desktop.exe is missing”
- “smathstudio_desktop.exe error loading”
- “smathstudio_desktop.exe crash”
- “smathstudio_desktop.exe was not found”
- “smathstudio_desktop.exe could not be located”
- “smathstudio_desktop.exe Access Violation”
- “The procedure entry point smathstudio_desktop.exe error”
- “Cannot find smathstudio_desktop.exe”
- “Cannot register smathstudio_desktop.exe”
Recommended Solution to Fix smathstudio_desktop.exe error
To quickly resolve your problem, we recommend download and use smathstudio_desktop.exe Fix Tool,this tool perform a scan for smathstudio_desktop.exe issues and other system errors. It will also check if all .dll and .exe files are registered in the system and scan for other issues that may be preventing system from working properly. After the scan process, it will allow you to repair the errors.
Step 1: Click the “Download Here” button to get an automatic tool.
Step 2: Install the utility by following simple installation instructions.
Step 3: Launch the program to fix your smathstudio_desktop.exe errors and other issues.