solid-video-converter.exe is a part of Microsoft® Windows® Operating System program developed by DreamVideoSoft,Inc..Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If solid-video-converter.exe is error, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below:
- Company: DreamVideoSoft,Inc.
- Product: Solid Video Converter Ultimate
- Version: Unknown Version
- MD5: 4F0E8A6D193857CCD7E6449E73D87F83
- Size: 6694025.00 Byte
Is solid-video-converter.exe a virus
The legit solid-video-converter.exe process is located in the e: \documents and settings \mike \desktop \exe \ folder. If it is located elsewhere, it could be malware as a virus can have any name. Some virus can pretend to be solid-video-converter.exe and reside in the Windows or the System32 folder. One way to confirm would be to right-click on the file and use anti-virus software to scan it - download anti-virus here
What is solid-video-converter.exe is error mean?
There are multiple reasons that may cause solid-video-converter.exe errors. These include Windows registry issues, malicious software, faulty applications, etc.Error messages related to the solid-video-converter.exe file can also indicate that the file has been incorrectly installed, corrupted or removed.
Other common solid-video-converter.exe errors include:
- “solid-video-converter.exe is missing”
- “solid-video-converter.exe error loading”
- “solid-video-converter.exe crash”
- “solid-video-converter.exe was not found”
- “solid-video-converter.exe could not be located”
- “solid-video-converter.exe Access Violation”
- “The procedure entry point solid-video-converter.exe error”
- “Cannot find solid-video-converter.exe”
- “Cannot register solid-video-converter.exe”
Recommended Solution to Fix solid-video-converter.exe error
To quickly resolve your problem, we recommend download and use solid-video-converter.exe Fix Tool,this tool perform a scan for solid-video-converter.exe issues and other system errors. It will also check if all .dll and .exe files are registered in the system and scan for other issues that may be preventing system from working properly. After the scan process, it will allow you to repair the errors.
Step 1: Click the “Download Here” button to get an automatic tool.
Step 2: Install the utility by following simple installation instructions.
Step 3: Launch the program to fix your solid-video-converter.exe errors and other issues.