Updated March 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
sweninst.exe is a part of Microsoft® Windows® Operating System program developed by Microsoft Corporation.Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If sweninst.exe is error, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below:
- Company: Microsoft Corporation
- Product: Microsoft (R) Windows (R) XP Embedded
- Version: 2.00.0807.0
- MD5: 686e729f6d85192251d5ccd686cd8bb2
- Size: 20480 Byte
Is sweninst.exe a virus
The legit sweninst.exe process is located in the c \windows\ system32 \sweninst.exe folder. If it is located elsewhere, it could be malware as a virus can have any name. Some virus can pretend to be sweninst.exe and reside in the Windows or the System32 folder. One way to confirm would be to right-click on the file and use anti-virus software to scan it - download anti-virus here
What is sweninst.exe is error mean?
There are multiple reasons that may cause sweninst.exe errors. These include Windows registry issues, malicious software, faulty applications, etc.Error messages related to the sweninst.exe file can also indicate that the file has been incorrectly installed, corrupted or removed.
Other common sweninst.exe errors include:
- “sweninst.exe is missing”
- “sweninst.exe error loading”
- “sweninst.exe crash”
- “sweninst.exe was not found”
- “sweninst.exe could not be located”
- “sweninst.exe Access Violation”
- “The procedure entry point sweninst.exe error”
- “Cannot find sweninst.exe”
- “Cannot register sweninst.exe”
Recommended Solution to Fix sweninst.exe error
To quickly resolve your problem, we recommend download and use sweninst.exe Fix Tool,this tool perform a scan for sweninst.exe issues and other system errors. It will also check if all .dll and .exe files are registered in the system and scan for other issues that may be preventing system from working properly. After the scan process, it will allow you to repair the errors.
Step 1: Click the “Download Here” button to get an automatic tool.
Step 2: Install the utility by following simple installation instructions.
Step 3: Launch the program to fix your sweninst.exe errors and other issues.